Face-to-Face or Skype Emotional Intelligence Coaching
Emotional intelligence coaching for directors, executives and professionals; face-to-face in Perth WA, or on Skype or a live tele-class throughout Australia and the world.
If you want to do better at job interviews, improve your presentations, understand your personality type, develop better stakeholder relationships or manage your emotions, we can help you with our dynamic and practical emotional intelligence coaching.
- Rapid, proven and guaranteed results in as little as one session.
- We blend lived experience with high level skills and expert theory.
- No pre-determined method, tool or template; we use whatever is needed to draw the best out of you.
- Your session is built around your unique context and content and draws upon multi-dimensional tools and techniques.
About Emotional Intelligence Coaching in Perth, WA.
Rachel Green, Director of the Institute provides emotional intelligence assessment and coaching, plus presentation skills coaching. Other Faculty members also provide specialist areas of emotional intelligence and emotional management coaching.
- Practical emotional intelligence coaching so you can quickly move your self-management and people management skills to an even higher level. Be your absolute best in the situations that matter most to you.
- Assessment of your emotional intelligence using the Genos emotional intelligence inventory, or other assessments, to identify the most important areas for you to focus on.
- Attention focused upon the aspect(s) of your choice.
- How to engage an audience is primary in the presentation skills coaching.
No one else need ever know you're receiving personalised coaching but the results will be obvious.
About Job Interview Coaching
Job interview coaching is provided by Rachel Green, Director of the Institute. She has an exceptional success rate at approximately 93%.
- Overcome your job interview nerves and convince the panel you are the best person for the position.
- Individualised coaching focused on your needs, your skills, your application, your CV and the specific position you are applying for.
- Talk about your strengths, skills and experience in a way that will sound credible, convincing and confident and so you differentiate yourself from the other applicants.
- Practical coaching with ample opportunities to practise answering real questions.
Rachel explains how to describe your strengths in a job interview.
Your expert coaches
Rachel Green is a personal coach to corporate leaders and people at all levels requiring job interview coaching. She has coached well-known politicians, CEOs and CFOs, sports stars, leading public servants, lawyers, school principals, doctors, media personalities, and more.
Rachel has a unique blend of qualifications in psychology, speech pathology, adult education and the Feldenkrais method and is an accredited user of the Genos Emotional Intelligence assessments, the Mayer-Salovey-Caruso EI test, the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), and the Judgment Index (JI). She is a long time mindfulness practitioner.
Steve Wells, psychologist, peak performance specialist and co-author of "Enjoy Emotional Freedom" provides coaching using Simple Energy Techniques and Provocative Therapy for anxiety relief.
No comparison - I felt so empowered
I've had two other interview coaching sessions over the last five years with others - but there really is no comparison. Neither of the others had the outcome that yours has had.
I performed a 'great interview'
Thanks very much for your great work with me Rachel; they rang me half an hour after I finished the interview offering me the highest level possible. The interview chair told me it was a great interview and I made it easy for them to make the decision. Just as you said. I'm over the moon!
The international angle
Prior to a job interview for an international posting, I decided to reach out to a job coach. In Denmark (Europe) there are very few and I needed the international angle. Rachel and I did a Skype session and it worked great in spite of the distance. Rachel was very well prepared and gave me really good feedback. I learned a lot which I will be able to put to good use in my future career.
Lifted the energy and quality of our seminar
The coaching Rachel provided for the MCs for our conference lifted the energy and quality of our seminar to a new level – it made an amazing difference to the atmosphere of the 500 plus crowd.
Changed my life completely, and for good
While listening to Rachel during the presentation there was a click in my mind that changed my perception about work and life completely and for good. Since then I've recommended her to two of the persons I deal with on a daily basis; my beloved wife and my boss, all three of us have attended 1-1 coaching sessions, with great positive results.
You helped me get the job
You are truly very helpful Rachel. As for my interview, it went great and I was just informed that I got the job on Friday last week. I most sincerely appreciate your help and support.
I was able to differentiate myself from other candidates
I felt very well prepared following our job interview session. I was confident during the whole interview and able to differentiate myself from the other candidates and provide clear, concise and well pitched examples. The interview panel felt I was the best applicant. I got a lot out of the time with you Rachel and I’ve encouraged all of my friends & colleagues to consider doing the interview coaching with you.
I'm now able to work effectively at people's different levels
As a finance professional with key stakeholders it was enlightening to have completed a session with Rachel on the MBTI personality types and profiling. Using the MBTI I have been able to effectively work at people's different levels and forge more productive working relationships.
Fantastic sense of wellbeing
Steve, I'm the most relaxed I've been in at least a year. My body is humming with a fantastic sense of wellbeing I'd almost believed I'd never experience again. I feel fantastic! I feel strong, sharp, alert, happy, excited, energised, and motivated, and my stress level has dropped by a couple of orders of magnitude.
- If you'd like to book a face-to-face or Skype coaching session e-mail us now and let us know what type of coaching you want, the days and times you are available, and your time zone. We will then suggest an appointment time to you.
- Please give us as much notice as possible. Sometimes you will be able to book with only 5-7 days notice, more often you'll need a minimum of two - three weeks notice.
- Once you have a date and time confirmed with us, please pay online within 48 hrs. We will send you a link for this.
- If you'd prefer pick up the phone and give us a call right now on: 08 9390 1188 (Australia) or +61 8 9390 1188 (outside Australia).