Emotional Intelligence Keynote Speeches
Keynote speeches on emotional intelligence in Perth, WA for conferences, events and leading organisations.
- Unrivalled content, delivered with pizazz and passion.
- We open people's eyes to the value and relevance of emotional intelligence, by making it understandable and accessible.
- A unique synthesis of lived experience, high-level skills and expert theory.
- The perfect way to kickstart a conference or the antidote to after-lunch snooze syndrome.
- Interactive, humorous, engaging and delivered with energy.
- Your people leave energised, refreshed and motivated to change.
About our emotional intelligence speeches
There are a number of speech options with Rachel Green, Director of the Emotional Intelligence Institute.
- Opening key-notes: Rachel can open your conference or event with a dynamic and dazzling start. No matter how large your audience, she'll get the energy flowing.
- Dynamic and energy-boosting after-lunch speeches on emotional intelligence: Rachel likes doing the graveyard shift and is guaranteed to keep your people awake no matter how much they ate!
- Sizzling networking events: She is a star at making all your guests mix and mingle like never before. She'll bring your event alive.
- Her best speeches last for an hour-and-a-half; so don't crimp on her time.
- And laughter? Well that is Rachel's guarantee.
We can also provide you with ...
- Closing key-note speeches to end your conference in a memorable way.
- Plenary session speeches to add energy to your program.
- Luncheon speeches to inspire your delegates.
- Professional development day speeches to make your day brilliant.
- Speeches on Simple Energy Techniques and anxiety reduction with co-founder of SET, Steve Wells.
And anyone booking us to speak will receive a complimentary copy of our e-book "Organising conference and seminar programs, 7 fatal mistakes people make and how to overcome them".
Your expert emotional intelligence speakers
Rachel Green, is one of Australia's most dynamic, down-to-earth and popular expert speakers on emotional intelligence and based in Perth, Western Australia. In 2010 she was awarded the highest level of international accreditation in the professional speaking profession: Certified Speaking Professional (CSP); and in 2011 and 2012 was nominated for the Telstra Business Woman of the Year award. Rachel is renowned for delivering interactive speeches that delegates actually enjoy.
She's spoken at conferences and events around Australia including at the Sydney convention centre, the Perth convention centre, Adelaide's National Wine centre, Brisbane’s Sofitel Hotel, and other iconic venues. She promises never to be boring and always to be relevant and practical.
Rachel's style is high-energy, entertaining and engaging. She can make emotional intelligence seem fascinating, even to the cynics in an audience. Her expert knowledge is founded on the latest evidence, coupled with real-life and current experience with Australia's leading organisations.
Other members of the Institute's Faculty also give presentations both nationally and internationally.
Steve Wells, psychologist, professional speaker, peak performance specialist and co-author of "Enjoy Emotional Freedom" is well known for his entertaining speeches on using Simple Energy Techniques.
Rachel explains how to describe your strengths in a job interview.
Here is a small selection of testimonials from clients and members of the audience.
You inspired, educated and challenged us
Words seem inadequate but thank you so much for your inspirational presentation last Saturday morning. Your enthusiasm and energy filled the room.
Your presentation was a great opening to the convention and the delegates were talking about what they learnt during the next three days. We all learnt so much about our impact on the audience.
You inspired us, educated us, challenged us and gave us the tools to improve our speeches and impact on the audience.
On behalf of The National Executive of the Penguin Club I thank you for making the 23rd Triennial Convention one of the most successful.
Top 1% of professional speakers.
It is a testament to her skills, knowledge and genuine passion that regardless of the fact her session followed the lunch break, not one delegate dozed off. Rachel's ability to impart knowledge in an interactive and fun way ensured the entire audience left the session feeling empowered and far better equipped to deal with difficult clients. Rachel would easily be in the top 1% of professional speakers.
We came away exhilarated.
I just want to personally thank you for such a great opening keynote presentation on networking skills and your great involvement in the Women in Mining conference on Friday. I got some amazing positive feedback about your speech (as I would expect!) and the energy of the whole group was up a level from previous years. I just about only spoke with people I’d never met before and came away exhilarated and exhausted in equal parts. So, thank you – you are a legend!
The audience were energised and engaged.
Rachel you were just awesome today and the feedback has been outstanding! You kept the audience energised and engaged and emotional intelligence will be adopted by many of the staff at Realmark. Thank you for your sincere contribution.
Feedback was enormously positive
It was absolutely terrific having you at the Institute to present. Feedback was enormously positive; but I expect that happens at every one of your sessions.
I was uplifted, engaged, motivated and enriched
Rachel Green is amazing. I was uplifted, engaged, motivated and enriched. Rachel speaks from the heart and is generous with her wit, compassion and understanding. Everybody should have the opportunity to hear Rachel. She should be a compulsory addition to all conference programs.
Brilliant talk. Thank you Rachel.
You really challenged the audience ... exactly what they needed
A big, big, thank you for a great keynote speech on "Managing the emotions of change" at the LGMA annual state conference this month. The feedback we received from delegates was extremely positive. You really challenged the audience to get out of their comfort zone … exactly what they needed. You had a difficult challenge to speak after the Minister for Local Government, however, you were great – thank you so much.
CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE, CONFIDENCE!
Thanks for a wonderful evening Rachel. What an amazing turn out of local women, we were honoured to be involved in such an event. I learned a lot personally. I had to do a presentation at another event on Tuesday of this week, so your words were ringing in my ears (confidence, confidence, confidence!) as I made my way up to the podium. Nerves? What nerves?
Unusually clever speaker!
Very entertaining and educational at our state congress. Steve is an unusually clever speaker.
- If you'd like to ensure your audience is informed, engaged and entertained e-mail us now and let us know which speeches you are interested in and on which date(s).
- If you'd prefer pick up the phone and give us a call right now on: 08 9390 1188 (Australia) or +61 8 9390 1188 (outside Australia) and we will discuss your speech needs, let you know the fees, and work out suitable dates with you.