Emotional Intelligence Workshops and Masterclasses
Emotional intelligence workshops for employees, supervisors and managers in Perth, WA and throughout Australia. Emotional intelligence masterclasses for managers, directors and professionals in Perth, WA and throughout Australia.
- Developed with the outcome in mind: equipping you with the practical skills that can make a real difference.
- Created to meet your specific needs and context, unlike off-the-shelf programs.
- Unrivalled quality and breadth of content, experience and knowledge.
- Flexible formats allow us to be responsive to interactions and feedback on the day.
- We break down the barriers to learning and development through humour, warmth and being down-to-earth.
Designed for managers, directors and professionals.
- They are ADVANCED, high-level programs specifically designed for the individuals who attend, and provide personalised high-level input from an expert presenter. For this reason they are exclusively conducted for a maximum of 16 people.
- They focus on specific high-level skills in very targeted areas. Foundation level skills are presumed and participants work on their own material and examples.
Our popular workshops are aimed at employees, supervisors and managers. They cater for larger groups: generally up to 40 in number, although very large groups may be accommodated.
- The content is broader and more general in nature than Masterclasses, and covers a wide range of skills in the chosen subject area.
- For example, a workshop on foundation presentation skills may include tips on how to be confident in front of an audience, how to prepare a presentation, how to use Power-Point wisely and so on, without the individual members receiving personalised coaching. Instead, attendees take away a suite of ideas that they can apply to their presentations generally.
- These masterclasses and workshops are provided for private groups and are conducted either in your own workplace or at a mutually agreed venue off-site.
- Certification programs in the Genos emotional intelligence inventory are also available.
Rachel and Steve demonstrate one of the techniques from their "Anxiety Detox" workshop
Your expert presenters
The Director of The Emotional Intelligence Institute, Rachel Green, leads most of the workshops and classes. Other Faculty members may also give presentations, jointly appear with Rachel, or lead programs in their own right.
Rachel is an emotional intelligence and engagement specialist with over 25 years experience ensuring organisations and their people find solutions to their communication, presentation and engagement challenges. She is a highly sought-after presenter and has conducted masterclasses and workshops for many leading organisations including Baker Hughes, Woodside, Horizon Power, Verve Energy, Ernst & Young, Catholic Education, UWA, Shire of Busselton, Silver Chain, Public Sector Commission and Landcorp.
Steve Wells, psychologist, peak performance specialist and co-author of "Enjoy Emotional Freedom" provides workshops using Simple Energy Techniques and Provocative Therapy which are effective, for example, for anxiety relief.
Exceeded all our expectations
Thank you for an excellent presentation. Our staff thoroughly enjoyed it and I have to say it met and exceeded all our expectations (no pressure!):
Right on point
Memorable phrases and strategies
Lots of laughter
Now when we're on the phone to each other, you'll hear us say, "Have you got that duck on your head?" or, "Is that the sound of tapping I can hear?"
Clearly very skilled and engaging.
Rachel did an awesome job of managing the various levels, dynamics and variance of opinions in the room!! Not an easy task, but she is clearly very skilled and engaging.
Ensured stability in our company
The emotional intelligence training you gave had a major shift in ensuring stability in the company.
Dramatically changed how I present to others
Rachel's masterclass dramatically changed how I present to others because the emphasis was on the emotional connection with the audience. Emotional Intelligence is a fascinating topic for me - not one I profess to completely understand from the research/technical sense but it makes sense to me because I work with and for people, not machines!
Our stakeholders benefitted
My team and I really enjoyed Rachel's hosted networking seminar. The addition of stakeholders helped us to cement relationships and build new ones, and our stakeholders all commented how much they had benefitted from attending.
Extremely informative and helpful session
Myself and my fellow directors found your emotional intelligence class extremely useful, Rachel. They got a great deal from it. Thank you again for the extremely informative and helpful session.
A breath of fresh air
Members of our team were really struggling with the company change to increase information technology. After the workshop our staff felt more confident and displayed an acceptance of the new company direction. Rachel’s research, enthusiastic approach and sincerity was a breath of fresh air.
Not a moment too soon for my staff
Thank you so much for yesterday's "How to keep your cool" workshop Rachel. It was a very special day and the feedback is very enthusiastic. The presentation was very engaging, very relevant and not a moment too soon for my staff!
Invaluable for the team
Thank you for a wonderful day with the MBTI, Rachel. It was very insightful and invaluable for the team.
A great facilitator
I really enjoyed Wednesday's content and facilitation on networking skills and found your style very refreshing and engaging, Rachel. Jane promised a great facilitator and you delivered.
I never get tired of hearing you speak
Thanks so much for the networking workshop in Brisbane Rachel. I never get tired of hearing you speak, as there is always something new I learn each time. It was a fascinating day, and exhilarating to network with such amazing women.
- If you'd like to book a masterclass or workshop e-mail us now and let us know which ones you are interested in and for how many participants.
- If you'd prefer pick up the phone and give us a call right now on: 08 9390 1188 (Australia) or +61 8 9390 1188 (outside Australia).